2. That personal information will be used solely for the purposes of administering your membership, your user account on the forum pages ( where your information may be accessed by other users) or for dealing with your query, and may be transferred or transmitted outside the site for those purposes. By becoming a member ,by submitting your query, or by registering as a user of our forum pages you consent to PCPF using and storing that personal information for those purposes and to PCPF transferring or transmitting that personal information outside the site .
3. PCPF may use your personal information to send you information that PCPF thinks may be useful to you. Please tick the relevant boxes at the points where PCPF collects personal data from you if you do not want to receive this information.
4. There is a list of the PCPF members and their contact details in the members section of the site. While you may contact a particular member directly in respect of any query you may have, you must not send any party mailings or direct marketing information unless you have their prior consent to do so.
5. If your personal information changes, please help PCPF keep your information up to date by amending your details yourself on the site. If you are a member it is a condition of membership that you review and update your member information on a regular basis. PCPF may need to contact you occasionally to ask that you confirm that the personal data that PCPF holds about you is still accurate and up to date, to ensure that PCPF continues to comply with PCPF’s obligations under law.
6. Please contact PCPF at Info@pcpf.co.uk if you have any queries.
ISSUE DATE: March 2005